LSFMD RL-RP.info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LSFMD RL-RP.info

LSFMD Faction RL-RP.info

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New leader of Los Santos Fire and Medical Department is Chief Jeffrey Mag, congratulations!

[ACCEPTED]Myca_Antonio Application Form [Edited]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie_Antonio

[ACCEPTED]Myca_Antonio Application Form [Edited] Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Myca_Antonio Application Form [Edited]   [ACCEPTED]Myca_Antonio Application Form [Edited] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:19 pm

Name:  Myca_Antonio
Level: 5
Sex: Female
Qualifications: Department.

Are you an administrator/moderator? no

Do you have anyone to recommend yourself into the LSFMD? no

Have you even been involved with a gang? No

Do you know your way around LS and other parts of San Andreas? yes

Are you good at fast, busy driving inside heavy vehicles? yes

Would you offer your time for LSFMD? yes

Are you prepared to follow the LSFMD's . yes

How long have you played RL-RP?  56 hours

Post a screenshots of your stats ( /stats ): [ACCEPTED]Myca_Antonio Application Form [Edited] 1601455_727855897239260_1565093594_n

Crimes: 6

Arrest: 1

In 100 words or more, tell about something, why we need to accept your request to be the medic in LSFMD?
Years ago, when I was researching potential career choices, I learned that the cousin of one of my friends was a paramedic. As I quizzed her about her job, I was struck by how much she loved what she was doing. It was rare to find someone who truly enjoys what she does.The more I researched about emergency medical services, the more convinced I became that it was the right choice for me, to become a paramedic. Since then I have decided study and to take a course on Advanced Life Support, which i have finished and have gone on several ride-alongs with my paramedic friends. The reasons I want to become a paramedic are numerous. I enjoy helping people. It gives me great pleasure and it would be very fulfilling to have a profession in which I was able to help people every day.I would like to be part of a team that solves problems in the community. Whether it is a fire, flood, hazardous material spill, or medical emergency, it feels good to know that citizens can rely on the fire department to help solve their problems.The Los Santos Fire and Medical Department is  flexible schedule would allow me to continue my education and also frees up more time for family activities.

Name: Myca Samantha

Sex: female

Do you have any actual real-life medical training? no

Do you have a working microphone? yes

Do you have and know how to operate Teamspeak 3? yes

Why would you like to apply as an Medic in the Los Santos Fire and Medical Department?   I would like to join the Los Santos Fire and Medical Department because I enjoy helping the people of Los Santos, and I think this is the best way to go about it. A safe town, is a happy town.

Last edited by PewDiePie_Antonio on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Admin
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Myca_Antonio Application Form [Edited]   [ACCEPTED]Myca_Antonio Application Form [Edited] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:23 pm

May kulang pa, why do you want to be part of LSFMD? and ung gender mo, its Female not Famale.

And in 100 words or more, please copy the application form, wag ung lagpas lagpas.

Remove your pots, cracks and materials.
Back to top Go down
https://lsfmdrl-rp.forumtl.com
PewDiePie_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Myca_Antonio Application Form [Edited]   [ACCEPTED]Myca_Antonio Application Form [Edited] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:14 am

Application form updated.
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Admin
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Myca_Antonio Application Form [Edited]   [ACCEPTED]Myca_Antonio Application Form [Edited] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:22 pm

Good, I like your application very well. Pwede na to sakin. But kailangan pa ng 2-3 days to decide, so just wait..

APPLICATION STATUS: PENDING
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Admin
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Myca_Antonio Application Form [Edited]   [ACCEPTED]Myca_Antonio Application Form [Edited] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:37 pm

Private interview ingame. Tgnan ko kung active ka. interview starts tomorrow, anytime.
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Admin
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Myca_Antonio Application Form [Edited]   [ACCEPTED]Myca_Antonio Application Form [Edited] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:11 pm

Interviewed by Mr. Mark Zuckerberg.

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Myca_Antonio Application Form [Edited]   [ACCEPTED]Myca_Antonio Application Form [Edited] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Myca_Antonio Application Form [Edited]
Page 1 of 1