LSFMD RL-RP.info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LSFMD RL-RP.info

LSFMD Faction RL-RP.info

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New leader of Los Santos Fire and Medical Department is Chief Jeffrey Mag, congratulations!

APPLICATION FORM (JACOB_T_GERKENS)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gerkens_Jacob

APPLICATION FORM (JACOB_T_GERKENS) Empty
PostSubject: APPLICATION FORM (JACOB_T_GERKENS)   APPLICATION FORM (JACOB_T_GERKENS) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:29 am

In Game.
Name: Jacob_T_Gerkens
Level: 5
Sex: Male
Qualifications: Department.

Are you an administrator/moderator? No

Do you have anyone to recommend yourself into the LSFMD?no

Have you even been involved with a gang? no

Do you know your way around LS and other parts of San Andreas? yes

Are you good at fast, busy driving inside heavy vehicles?yes

Would you offer your time for LSFMD?yes

Are you prepared to follow the LSFMD's .? yes

How long have you played RL-RP? 4months

Post a screenshots of your stats ( /stats ):
APPLICATION FORM (JACOB_T_GERKENS) V4xnjm

Crimes: 0

Arrest: 0

In 100 words or more, tell about something, why we need to accept your request to be the Assistant Leader of LSFMD? Because i'll be active every day of my time for this job . i want to accept my request to join this job because to sacrifice my self for save people's lives, heal , and guard . I will work harder to know the rules of this job . i joining this job because my mother is a Nurse and i want to follow them in this Game . If a Need healing , Guard , Or a Fire Fighter i will go of some one needs it , i will do of my best to heal or stop a fire. My Hobbies is Helping people and i love it everyday .it feels good if i succeed of my job and the citezens can be proud of me such a good thing for it . i want to be a Los Santos Fire Medical Department to saving lives . i know this job is a Big part of a this game and i know this job is important of all citizens . i will gonna do of all my best and not to DM'ing a Citizen .

In Out Of Character
RealLife
Name: Marielann Santos

Sex: Female

Do you have any actual real-life medical training?no

Do you have a working microphone? no

Do you have and know how to operate Teamspeak 3? no

Why would you like to apply as an Assistant Leader in the Los Santos Fire and Medical Department? Because i Want to Teach my Member of Los Santos Fire Medical Department to on duty every day and not killing citizen be a respect full everyday for citizen . be a honesty and not to be got any SIN . and Save People Where ever their are .
Back to top Go down
Jeffrey_Mag

APPLICATION FORM (JACOB_T_GERKENS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FORM (JACOB_T_GERKENS)   APPLICATION FORM (JACOB_T_GERKENS) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:57 am

okey maganda ito para saken yung 100 words mo ay maganda at ang tanong na Why would you like to apply as an assistant leader .
Good not bad for me . hantayin nalang natin si katarina_avion kung pasado ka . para saken maganda ang mensahe mo  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

APPLICATION FORM (JACOB_T_GERKENS)
Page 1 of 1