LSFMD RL-RP.info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LSFMD RL-RP.info

LSFMD Faction RL-RP.info

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New leader of Los Santos Fire and Medical Department is Chief Jeffrey Mag, congratulations!

Mark_S_Eslava Aplication Form ((EDITED))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NiceON20

Mark_S_Eslava Aplication Form ((EDITED)) Empty
PostSubject: Mark_S_Eslava Aplication Form ((EDITED))   Mark_S_Eslava Aplication Form ((EDITED)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:41 pm

Name: Mark_S_Eslava
Level: 5
Sex: Male
Qualifications: Department.

Are you an administrator/moderator? no

Do you have anyone to recommend yourself into the LSFMD? no

Have you even been involved with a gang? no

Do you know your way around LS and other parts of San Andreas? yes

Are you good at fast, busy driving inside heavy vehicles? yes

Would you offer your time for LSFMD? yes

Are you prepared to follow the LSFMD's .yes

How long have you played RL-RP?  4months Already now

Post a screenshots of your stats ( /stats ):

Mark_S_Eslava Aplication Form ((EDITED)) 5ldk3o

Crimes:0

Arrest: 0

In 100 words or more, tell about something, why we need to accept your request to be the Assistant Leader of LSFMD? Because i Want To Save Lives not to Kill or DM'ing a Players in Samp. .I am thinking. that the LSFMD is the best faction I ever had. I will do all just to sure that LSFMD is the number one faction and they are here to save lives and not to kill.I Show To ALL players what i'll active for all by healing or saving a lives in Samp.RL-RP.INFO.Sure are Player's Will be Proud with me.I Will gonna Do My Mighty Best Of ALL time. My Idol Is Mark_Zuckerberg and I want to be One of LSFMD . Mark_Zuckerberg Tell Me To join In LSFMD and We are Work together if i Accepted or Proved .If I'll Approved i will keep it work to know the RP of LSFMD job . Like Saving Lives,Healing and Bodyguard . Who Had need of any of that.The reasons I want to become a paramedic are numerous. I Enjoyed Helping People . Los Santos Fire and Medical Department is Stoping the fire, or Need a medical emergency. I know That's Is Feeling Good When will do that when i approved . I Want to be a Leader in LSFMD Of My HOnor . I will do my Best to get that Honor . Like Rank6 Mark_ZuckerBerg and Katarina_Avion . I want to be One of Them.

OOC Information

Name: Mark Jayson Santos

Sex: Male

Do you have any actual real-life medical training? no

Do you have a working microphone? no

Do you have and know how to operate Teamspeak 3? yes

Why would you like to apply as an Assistant Leader in the Los Santos Fire and Medical Department? I will do my Best to get that Honor . Like Mark_ZuckerBerg and Katarina_Avion . I want to be One of Them.Because i want to Save Lives Who Killed in Samp, Need Healing, or BODYGUARD .If I'll Proved in this Job i will not gonna let this job alone. I will gonna Do My Mighty Best For This Job LSFMD For Every Time I Lives.

Why would you like to apply to be part of Los Santos Fire and Medical Department? Because I Want to save Lives who killed players in samp . I know this Job LSFMD is a Decent Work and i want to part of LSFMD. LSFMD is Big Part of Samp . Can Heal Who need That , Bodyguard , or Saving Lives .

Last edited by Mark_S_Eslava on Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:10 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Admin
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: Mark_S_Eslava Aplication Form ((EDITED))   Mark_S_Eslava Aplication Form ((EDITED)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:40 pm

Masasabi ko lang na, copy paste'd na nga lang hindi mo pa nabura ung app.form ko na ung asst leader nakasulat. galing hahaha LSFMD is a faction.

Nakasulat na, do you even involved a gang? no tapos ung screenshot mo Chinese Mafia.

Masyadong konte, walang ka-effort effort.
Back to top Go down
https://lsfmdrl-rp.forumtl.com
NiceON20

PostSubject: Re: Mark_S_Eslava Aplication Form ((EDITED))   Mark_S_Eslava Aplication Form ((EDITED)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:59 pm

Sorry po IDOL @Katarina Ine Edit ko na po kasi ang Binigay sakin ng Ka Chat ko sa FB yung Pinost mo sa pag aaply kaya na copy ko ee Sory po tlga sa Involved a gang Dati pa po kasi yan ee kaya na post ko po yan kasi Nag Server down kanina kaya inde ko na screenshot /stats ko po kanina ee.. Sorry po tlga
Back to top Go down
NiceON20

PostSubject: Re: Mark_S_Eslava Aplication Form ((EDITED))   Mark_S_Eslava Aplication Form ((EDITED)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:41 am

APPLICATION FORM UPDATED !!
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Admin
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: Mark_S_Eslava Aplication Form ((EDITED))   Mark_S_Eslava Aplication Form ((EDITED)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:23 pm

Mali ito, :Why would you like to apply as an Assistant Leader in the Los Santos Fire and Medical Department?

Tama ito, so copy mo to at delete mo ung ganyan mo sa app.form mo.

Why would you like to apply to be part of Los Santos Fire and Medical Department?

lagyan mo pa ng ganito.

n 100 words or more, tell about something, why we need to accept your request to be the medic in LSFMD?

Yung ibang mga answers mo copy paste'd lang sa sagot ko sa pag apply ko as assitant leader. So bibigyan pa kita ng chance.
Back to top Go down
NiceON20

PostSubject: Re: Mark_S_Eslava Aplication Form ((EDITED))   Mark_S_Eslava Aplication Form ((EDITED)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:56 pm

Na Lagyan ko na po ! IDOL yung kulang na tanong
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Admin
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: Mark_S_Eslava Aplication Form ((EDITED))   Mark_S_Eslava Aplication Form ((EDITED)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:04 pm

You don't have a good performance. I see, you don't give such efforts. You just copied my application nung hindi ko pa sinabi.

And inaaplyan mo ay LSFMD member lang, so meaning kahit anong ranks.

Bakit LSFMD asst leader?
Back to top Go down
NiceON20

PostSubject: Re: Mark_S_Eslava Aplication Form ((EDITED))   Mark_S_Eslava Aplication Form ((EDITED)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:13 pm

Aus na po naLagay ko na po yung Dahilan na Bakit LSFMD ASST LEADER !
Replay nalang po kau !
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Admin
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: Mark_S_Eslava Aplication Form ((EDITED))   Mark_S_Eslava Aplication Form ((EDITED)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 2:16 pm

Wala kang naiintindihan.

DENIED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark_S_Eslava Aplication Form ((EDITED))   Mark_S_Eslava Aplication Form ((EDITED)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mark_S_Eslava Aplication Form ((EDITED))
Page 1 of 1