LSFMD RL-RP.info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LSFMD RL-RP.info

LSFMD Faction RL-RP.info

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New leader of Los Santos Fire and Medical Department is Chief Jeffrey Mag, congratulations!

Application Form [JohnRegala_Eslava]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnRegala_Eslava

Application Form [JohnRegala_Eslava] Empty
PostSubject: Application Form [JohnRegala_Eslava]   Application Form [JohnRegala_Eslava] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:42 am

Name: JohnRegala_Eslava
Level: 5
Sex: Male
Qualifications: Department.

Are you an administrator/moderator? No

Do you have anyone to recommend yourself into the LSFMD? no

Have you even been involved with a gang? no

Do you know your way around LS and other parts of San Andreas? yes

Are you good at fast, busy driving inside heavy vehicles? yes

Would you offer your time for LSFMD? yes i will be do it of all my time

Are you prepared to follow the LSFMD's . yes i will do it

How long have you played RL-RP? 4months already now

Post a screenshots of your stats ( /stats ):
Application Form [JohnRegala_Eslava] 256aekn

Crimes: 0

Arrest: 0

In 100 words or more, tell about something, why we need to accept your request to be the Assistant Leader of LSFMD? Thanks to Mark_Zuckerberg , Yin_Yang and Hawkson_McArthur to Reccomend me to Join This Job Los Santos Fire and Medical Department and i inspired with Them . I Like to Save Anyone's Lives. My Favorite Hobby is To Help other people and i Loves it . If It Have a Fire or any Need Healing i Will gonna Go In Who people need's a help . I Want to Approve my Request to join this Los Santos Fire and Medical Department Because i Will gonna DO of All my Best To helping and saving People . I want to be a Leader or ASST Leader of this Los Santos Fire and Medical Department Because i know I will be honor of that Leader of Los Santos Fire and Medical Department or Assistant Leader in Los Santos Fire and Medical Department if i got that honor i will gonna Best LEADER Of Los Santos Fire and Medical Department Job, and i will be teach to be a good Player on Member of Los Santos Fire and Medical Department . I Will gonna Hard Work To Know the PRoper Rules of Los Santos Fire and Medical Department . I Will gonna do of ALL My Best to Save , Heal , Guard a people need's it .

Name: JohnRegala_Eslava

Sex: MaLe

Do you have any actual real-life medical training? no i Have'nt

Do you have a working microphone? no

Do you have and know how to operate Teamspeak 3? no

Why would you like to apply as an Assistant Leader in the Los Santos Fire and Medical Department? I Want to be a Assistant Leader in Los Santos Fire and Medical Department Because i'll gonna do My Best to heal some one need it . To Teach a Member of Los Santos Fire and Medical Department To Work Safe'tly and not to killing a people or DM'ing and not to off duty their job because Los Santos Fire and Medical Department is the best Job Ever in Samp.I know i Will gonna Got that Honor Leader or Assistant Leader in Los Santos Fire and Medical Department .
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Admin
Katarina

Application Form [JohnRegala_Eslava] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form [JohnRegala_Eslava]   Application Form [JohnRegala_Eslava] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:23 am

One more you'll be blacklisted in LSFMD, don't change your name nigga.

You're still Mark Eslava, and you'll be never become a LSFMD member.

THREAD LOCKED.
Back to top Go down
https://lsfmdrl-rp.forumtl.com

Application Form [JohnRegala_Eslava]
Page 1 of 1