LSFMD RL-RP.info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LSFMD RL-RP.info

LSFMD Faction RL-RP.info

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New leader of Los Santos Fire and Medical Department is Chief Jeffrey Mag, congratulations!

Application Form

Go down 
AuthorMessage
justin_gepala

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Application Form   Application Form I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:13 pm

Name: Yin_Yang
Level: 8
Sex: male
Qualifications: Department.

Are you an administrator/moderator? Nope

Do you have anyone to recommend yourself into the LSFMD? Nope

Have you even been involved with a gang? Yes

Do you know your way around LS and other parts of San Andreas? Yes

Are you good at fast, busy driving inside heavy vehicles? Yes

Would you offer your time for LSFMD? Yes

Are you prepared to follow the LSFMD's . Yes

How long have you played RL-RP?  619 hours

Post a screenshots of your stats ( /stats ): http://gyazo.com/a9023b04789a6ea423e407dd8465e34f

Crimes: 66

Arrest: 17

PICTURE: http://gyazo.com/3166acdc36c526b1abf2ee80a91be23b

In 100 words or more, tell about something, why we need to accept your request to be a member of LSFMD?
First I want to join LSFMD because I see many people dying and I know that medics do their job but their are just so many player dying every minute in San andreas so I decided to join LSFMD to revive them, heal them and send them to the hospital And I will be a good role model to my fellow players and I will encourage them to change their bad doings so if you will give me this chance to be a responsible and respectful member of the LSFMD I will prove
that you will not mistaken to give this responsibility to me and I also have a experience of being a LSFMD member so I will promise you that I will respect my fellow members in LSFMD the chief,assistant chief and other leaders and members and I will not disappoint you and never be a bad influence to you

OOC Information

Name: Justin Gepala

Sex: male

Do you have any actual real-life medical training? nope

Do you have a working microphone? nope

Do you have and know how to operate Teamspeak 3? nope

Why would you like to apply as a member of the Los Santos Fire and Medical Department? as what I said previously that I can't just watch players dying if someone kills them so I got an idea that when I join LSFMD the players dying will be lesser than what it supposed to be and I also want to meet many friends in LSFMD and not to disappoint It's good image But to let players recognize and see how LSFMD leaders and members do their best for the players or RL-RP
Back to top Go down

Application Form
Page 1 of 1