LSFMD RL-RP.info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LSFMD RL-RP.info

LSFMD Faction RL-RP.info

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New leader of Los Santos Fire and Medical Department is Chief Jeffrey Mag, congratulations!

APPLICATION FOR LSFMD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scott20

APPLICATION FOR LSFMD Empty
PostSubject: APPLICATION FOR LSFMD   APPLICATION FOR LSFMD I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:12 pm

Name:Scott Ian Nadal

Phone Number:09353625912

Biography ( a minimun of 100 words ):I'm a third year student that addicted to RP games like sims and GTA SAMP. i live in Hagonoy Bulacan since i was grade 1. and we transfer to my grandmother in apalit pampanga becuase my mother and father are going to saudi so my grandmother take care of me.

Why do you want to join LSFMD:Becuase i want to help our community. and sometimes other medics are busy in their RealLife.

Why should this application be approve? :Because I have a Good RP skills and To Have an Active MEDIC

Post a screenshots of your stats ( /stats ) :APPLICATION FOR LSFMD Jecc
Back to top Go down
Jeffrey_Mag

APPLICATION FOR LSFMD Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR LSFMD   APPLICATION FOR LSFMD I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:00 am

Scott20 bkit wala kang Picture ng /Stats mo ? yung 100words mo ay kulang pa dagdagan mo naman .
tingnan mo muna to https://lsfmdrl-rp.forumtl.com/t3-application-form-lsfmd
Back to top Go down

APPLICATION FOR LSFMD
Page 1 of 1